Image Map
Daily Updates ↓

Daily Updates

Hey Jammers! The blog email has changed to ajfeelers@gmail.com!

Monday, August 18, 2014

No Longer Running

Hey Jams,

Due to my first post on Animal Jam Spirit, Jammers have been talking about this blog.

Well, it's not running anymore, if you haven't noticed.

My only true post was sometime last year or something, but I don't have time to post every single day.

On the Spirit blog, however, I'll only be posting my part once a week, which I find convenient with my time!

Of course, everything will stay on this blog as it is, so you can look at all the old posts and stuff, and realize that basketballs aren't beta.

I'm also too lazy to figure out the whole comment button, because I recently installed disqus on this site.

If you want to comment, just click the post title that you would like to comment on.

Thank yooou guys, it was a pleasure bloggin' here!

~Feelies


I'm testing out my name banner. How's this? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here are the steps for commenting on my blog:
1. Do 10 jumping jacks. Right now. In front of your computer.
2. Yell: "MOM I FOUND A MONKEY EATING THE MUSTARD!"
3. Go to your sibling (or parent) and say: "I feel a disturbance in my socks."
4. Type your comment while dancing like a diseased maniac.
5. When your parent asks what the glob you are doing answer by saying: "The computer made me do it."
6. If you say anything bad, hate, or anything like that, then no more commenting for you. (Okay, this is the only step you can take seriously.)
7. If you love bacon, type at the end of your comment: P.S. to Feelers: Ich liebe Speck. [That means "I love bacon" in German.]
8. Jam On! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...